To help us serve you better, please complete the information below. Wedding requests will be considered and reviewed case by case, however, we may not be able to honor every request.
There is no rental charge to use the building and its facilities. However, the bride and groom must pay expenses incurred for their wedding such as the pastor, audio technician, clean up and set up fee.
- "Reserve The Date" expense due with signed Wedding Agreement - $50
- Security Deposit due 2 weeks prior to the wedding date - $400
- The security deposit will be returned within 14 days after the wedding providing all expenses have been paid and no damages incurred.
- All personnel expenses are due at the rehearsal:
- Officiating Pastor (minimum honorarium suggestion) - $150
- Sound/lighting personnel - $60 ($15/hour over 6 hours)
- At all time, the sound and lighting will be operated by Harvest Chapel personnel only.
- Custodial Services (Wedding Only) - $75
- Custodial Services (Reception Only) - $75
- Custodial Services (Wedding and Reception) - $150
Premarital counseling is necessary and essential in preparation for marriage and is available through Harvest Chapel. This provides an opportunity for pastoral counsel, time for the pastor and the couple to become acquainted and discuss the meaning of marriage within the Christian context, and to plan the marriage ceremony. If the couple is using an officiant or pastor outside of Harvest Chapel to officiate the wedding, then it is required that arrangements be made with that officiating Pastor for counseling sessions.