I want to thank you for taking the last several weeks and joining me in praying for our schools. I know that God still answers prayer, and our students and schools definitely can use the prayer support. This week I want to encourage you to take some time and pray for our kids and youth ministries at Harvest.
We are working hard to provide age appropriate environments from birth through high school where kids regardless of their background can come and grow in their relationship with Jesus. So, here are a few prayer points to get you going:
- Pray for Emily, Shayne and Justin as they lead their teams.
- Pray for all the volunteers who work tirelessly in these ministries.
- Pray that God will bring new people to these teams, so we can better meet the growing needs of our community.
- Pray for the students who come to Harvest, that they would feel the love and acceptance of Jesus in everything we do.
- Pray that God will expand our influence in this region — so we can reach more young people with the message of Hope.
- Pray that God will raise up world changers out of these ministries.
- Pray to God asking how YOU may be able to personally help in the growth of these ministries.
Thanks again for partnering with me in prayer!
Have a great week.