Let me again say thank you for being such faithful prayer partners. I really believe your prayers are making a difference! This week I want to encourage you to pray specifically for the students in our school campuses that have committed their lives to following Jesus. Here are a few ideas that may help you as you pray:
- Pray for strength and determination to live their faith boldly.
- Pray for the courage to share their faith with love and respect.
- Pray for God to give them wisdom to make wise decisions.
- Pray that each student can do their best to provide a Christ-like example for their classmates to see.
- Pray that they can have the eyes to see the “God – opportunities” each day.
- Pray they can see every person through the eyes of Christ, no matter how difficult or different they may be.
As always, pray as the Spirit gently leads you and know your prayers are making an impact!
Lord Bless You!