We’re excited for the Fall Life Group semester starting in a couple weeks! If you have joined a group, we welcome you to our Life Group Kick-Off Party on Sunday, September 24th from 6 -7:30pm. You won’t want to miss it! It’s a time where you can meet your leader, as well as other people in your group. We’ll have food, games, and a great time of hanging out and getting to know people. This is a free event.
Beginning Wednesday, September 27th we will be offering the Harvest School of Ministry Theology Class. It will help you develop a personal theology in a biblical and thoughtful way that will be a blessing to you and your church community. It will meet every Wednesday for 7 weeks from 6:00pm to 8:30pm. The cost is $25 and childcare will be provided.
We have a special opportunity coming up that we would like to share with you. If you are interested in knowing more about leading a Life Group, this is for you! Pastor Joe, the Life Group director, will have an informational night where shares the vision, strategy, and nuts and bolts of leading a group. By attending, you are not obligated to sign up for anything, this is just putting the details in your hands so you can make the decision to be a part or not.
Here is a video where you can hear stories about how by being a leader, you can make a difference in someone's life:
Two Days of World-Class Leadership Training:
- Gain exclusive access to the LIVE HD telecast of the Summit
- Learn from Bill Hybels and the diverse 2018 faculty
- Leverage the Summit to transform yourself and your community
- Get a unique blend of vision, inspiration and practical skills you can immediately apply
- Join with people from 128 countries and 60 languages who attend the Summit around the world