Join Pastor Derek for a new Wednesday night class where we will look at the story of Christmas and its importance for us today. "Who Needs Christmas?" is a series by Andy Stanley that will give you practical steps to apply God’s word to your life during this season.
It will meet from November 29 - December 13 from 7-8:15pm in the Classroom at Harvest Chapel. Childcare is provided.
We have a special opportunity coming up that we would like to share with you. If you are interested in knowing more about leading a Life Group, this is for you! Pastor Dave Beroth, the Life Group director, will have an informational night where shares the vision, strategy, and nuts and bolts of leading a group. By attending, you are not obligated to sign up for anything, this is just putting the details in your hands so you can make the decision to be a part or not.
Here is a video where you can hear stories about how by being a leader, you can make a difference in someone's life:
If you are interested in volunteering, then Volunteering 101 is for you. During this class we will be looking at what Jesus had to say about serving, the power of a first impression, and what kind of impact you will be making on those around you as you serve. We will be meeting from 6-7:30, food and childcare will be provided.
Two Days of World-Class Leadership Training:
- Gain exclusive access to the LIVE HD telecast of the Summit
- Learn from Bill Hybels and the diverse 2018 faculty
- Leverage the Summit to transform yourself and your community
- Get a unique blend of vision, inspiration and practical skills you can immediately apply
- Join with people from 128 countries and 60 languages who attend the Summit around the world